Well the 100 Days challenge is going along well. Ok for some of us its going along well, for others not so much. I am 6 days away from the Midway point, and I am still going strong (Much better than other years)
Anyway, last weekend I found a Questionnaire Meme thing. Basically it was 50 Random Questions which I answered over the two days of the weekend, and I thought I would share it here.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
UG!… Need coffee. Also I should Shave.
2. How much cash do you have on you?
On my person? Zero. I emptied my pockets when I got back from the Supermarket, and I have no cash on me.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Don’t judge me!!!!
4. Favorite planet?
I am going to say Pluto. Because Pluto will always be a planet to me, and you other Hipster planets who won’t let Pluto into your group can kiss Pluto’s rocky arse!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
My Office Phone. I believe I was testing some forwarding rules.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Well My ring tone is currently “Nerds are King by SFO” But I fancy changing it to Dance Macabre.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
2600, HOPE t-shirt
8. Do you label yourself?
I tried to label myself once, but the labels kept falling off and then my boss shouted I was wasting all the labels from the label maker. ;-(
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I have no idea.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Depends on what I am doing. But I would go more for the Dark room, I am a Goth you know.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
What? You mean I am not the first?
12. What does your watch look like?
Which one? I have a silver pocket watch for formal wear, 3 fancy wrist watches, and even an Android watch that controls my phone (Geeky!!)
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Criminal Minds. And wanting the computer set-up the analyst has.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
“She lending Georgia money lol. I can pick it up later if u got it? I need her jar money too!! chocking on nut! Dad told g she was drunk x”
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
No idea, Do not think we have 7-11′s in Wales. Nearest convenience store is in Rhosllanerchrugog.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
I have no idea. I honestly can not remember. And now I haz all the feels.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My Dog Max.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Caffeine (LOTS) Alcohol (Moderate)
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
One that I recently found in a draw that must be 11+ years old. I tend to use digital cameras.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
25. Well mid 20′s really.
22. Your worst enemy?
All those people who are stopping me from fulfilling my primary goal in life. The total domination of the world. They are my enemies and they will all fail, once my orbiting space laser is complete they shall all bow down before me!!!!!
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Well Since I am typing this on my laptop, I guess we will go with that its a yellow cross and bones hackers wall paper.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“wooo, hold up, you phoned the wrong Wayne again.”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million pounds please. Flying would grow old, and how far could you travel really? and carry stuff? A million pound would make me much happier…
26. Do you like someone?
I do not like anyone. I am a grump old man, and you people can get off my Internet now!!!
27. The last song you listened to?
“your friend Wil” By MC Frontalot
28. What time of day were you born?
LOL. Are you taking the piss or what? Narrow the time of my birth to an actual time? or part of the day? I know I was born sometime between the start of October 31st and the end of November 2nd. I am not sure of the actual day I was born on, let alone time of day. ;-(
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
Maes Teg, Pen-Y-Cae, Rhosllanerchrugog
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes. Wil Wheaton whose job is to play games with cool people. That is his JOB!!!
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I do not know. Maybe people are Jealous of my extremely high IQ, or my total awesomeness, or maybe my fantastic Modesty? I do not know, Some have claimed Jealousy over my flirting with celebrities on Twitter, but..
I doubt anyone is jealous of me.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was on a training course, I got a text saying “GET NEWS ON NOW” and I was able to get online and watch what was happening.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Cry Havok and let loose the hounds of war!
Or, calmly look at the machine, and use secret Ninja-Hacker ways of getting my money back, or the item I was trying to purchase.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes, but at the same time No!
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
A cool dragon on my shoulder. Since I’ve been using Dragons as online Avatars since the very early 90′s.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
39. Are you touchy feely?
Not normally, but when in love, Yes.
40. What’s your life motto?
I have many. In fact there used to be a Website of “Pen’s Laws”
- It aint easy being an egomaniac with an inferiority complex
- If you are not living life on the edge, you are taking up to much space.
- Do unto others as they would do unto you. But do it first!
- Rules are made to be broken.
- If they are under 16 they are protected by law, Over 60 by Nature, anything in between is fair game.
- The rat race is mainly for rats, so make sure you are the person in the white coat. Its a lot less stressful.
- Try anything at least once..
- Don’t get Mad. Get Even!!
- When Threatened do the opposite of what they want.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone, Swiss-army Key, Glasses
42. What’s your favourite town/city?
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Cornish Pasty & a coffee (Just got back from the Ponderossa)
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Write? Paper & Pen? Sheesh? That would be, 1997/98 Ish and it was a letter to a friend in Staff’s Uni.
We are in the email era now!
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes. I have a Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, I am a highly Qualified Electrician, I once stripped and rebuilt a Motorbike, after a fire based incident!
I can do the Engineering things when I have to. But normally get a mechanic to do the work for me.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
She got married.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
A long way back. My ancestors come from a small part of Wales that was thrice cursed by Monks, and is described in a papal decree as the most unholyest place on earth.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Err, Last Monday I was in full suit & waistcoat, etc at the Installation meeting of the Holy Royal Arch Chapter I am a member of.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope. Not a thing.
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes, Both emotionally, and Physically (there was a candle based incident!)