Just a quick message from all at the Ninja Temple wishing you all a very merry Christmas!!!
- Happy Thanksgiving by The Three Ninjas
Well it is the last Thursday in November and I find myself asking along with 85% of the world’s population (actual statistics) “Where did the year go?“. I also find myself thinking about things I am thankful for. I blame the amount of Americans I know for this thoughtful mood, […]
- Doctor Who? by The Three Ninjas
Doctor Who is a Timelord, and as it’s been stated many times over the years TimeLords can regenerate 12 times. It is a fixed number! Now counting the original Form + 12 Regenerations A time lord basically has 13 Lives. After that he is no more, Unless like the Master […]
- ManFlu by The Three Ninjas
Greetings & Salutations Dear Readers, I just thought I would give a slight update. I have ManFlu which is scientifically proven to be one of the most destructive illness known to mankind, Its so bad that even Nations who use Biological Weapons have signed a treaty never to use it […]
- Least We Forget by The Three Ninjas
In Flanders Fields In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row That mark our place; and in the sky The larks, still bravely singing, fly Scarce heard amid the guns below. We are the Dead. Short days ago We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow, Loved […]
- Happy Samhain/Halloween by The Three Ninjas
Halloween is one of the oldest surviving holidays, its origins going back thousands of years. Hundreds of years ago in what is now Great Britain and Northern France, lived the Celts (A friendly bunch of People). The Celts were Nature Worshippers, and had many different gods, The Sun God being […]
- All Hallows Read by The Three Ninjas
- Customers are Special by The Three Ninjas
So the other day the Support Guys were a bit confused over a request in the Ticketing system. Subject: Website URL’s Please could you set the following websites to point to IP 192.168.123.2 www.******.co.uk www.******.co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk ******= to protect identity. The more observant amongst you will have […]
- Avast Ye Scury Scoundral! by The Three Ninjas
Arrrrrr it be Sep 19th, and that means only one thing! Yes, its time to swash your buckle, walk that plank and curse the landlovers.. Arrrr it be International Talk Like A Pirate Day http://www.talklikeapirate.com/
- Friday 13th - triple bad lo… by The Three Ninjas
Today is Friday 13Th. Don’t Panic. It is just a stupid superstition right? In this modern technological world we have no need for ancient superstitions right? Or in this impersonal online world are we more in need of reminders of things beyond our comprehension? Did you also realise we are […]
- 11-09-01 by The Three Ninjas
Because we can never let Terrorists of any Nation/Creed/Religion/Belief Win. We here at the Three Ninjas Join our American Friends/Readers in remembering.
- Penddraig AK… about Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving to you as well ;-) I am now going to open some booze. Thats what one does to celebrate …
- Tyler J. Yoder about Happy ThanksgivingFrom one American to another (over here it's common practice to view everyone in the world as American. Unless they're …
- Penddraig AK… about Happy Samhain/HalloweenThank you very Much, And may you have a great Halloween as well, And may all your Ghosts be …
- Tyler J. Yoder about Happy Samhain/HalloweenAnd the same to you,sir! A very happy birthday, as well!
- Evil Goth Gnome about Customers are SpecialProfessionalism
- Penddraig AK… about Customers are SpecialYou? Professionalism?? You hate Customers. So I vote for "The Customer is always Right" That way they may learn.
- Penddraig AK… about Friday 13th - triple bad lo…It's ok I have a plan. I am almost 100% positive i read an old wise woman's tale that. Alcohol counters …
- Reverend Doc… about Friday 13th - triple bad lo…It's a good thing that panicking is in my blood, because you've set my panic sensors off, mate. It's midmorning …
- Penddraig AK… about Wrexham Gets Super PrisonSee, I put a lot of work into my Zombie Survival Plans. Because it's only a matter of time.
- Erica Olivier about Wrexham Gets Super PrisonAaaaand, you can throw prisoners over the wall as a distraction for when you have to leave for groceries and …