- Happy Thanksgiving by The Three Ninjas
- Doctor Who? by The Three Ninjas
- ManFlu by The Three Ninjas
- Least We Forget by The Three Ninjas
- Happy Samhain/Halloween by The Three Ninjas
Halloween is one of the oldest surviving holidays, its origins going back thousands of years. Hundreds of years ago in what is now Great Britain and Northern France, lived the Celts (A friendly bunch of People). The Celts were Nature Worshippers, and had many different gods, The Sun God being […]
- All Hallows Read by The Three Ninjas
- Customers are Special by The Three Ninjas
So the other day the Support Guys were a bit confused over a request in the Ticketing system. Subject: Website URL’s Please could you set the following websites to point to IP 192.168.123.2 www.******.co.uk www.******.co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk www.******..co.uk ******= to protect identity. The more observant amongst you will have […]
- Avast Ye Scury Scoundral! by The Three Ninjas
- Friday 13th - triple bad lo… by The Three Ninjas
Today is Friday 13Th. Don’t Panic. It is just a stupid superstition right? In this modern technological world we have no need for ancient superstitions right? Or in this impersonal online world are we more in need of reminders of things beyond our comprehension? Did you also realise we are […]
- 11-09-01 by The Three Ninjas
- Penddraig AK… about Happy ThanksgivingHappy Thanksgiving to you as well ;-) I am now going to open some booze. Thats what one does to celebrate …
- Tyler J. Yoder about Happy ThanksgivingFrom one American to another (over here it's common practice to view everyone in the world as American. Unless they're …
- Penddraig AK… about Happy Samhain/HalloweenThank you very Much, And may you have a great Halloween as well, And may all your Ghosts be …
- Tyler J. Yoder about Happy Samhain/HalloweenAnd the same to you,sir! A very happy birthday, as well!
- Evil Goth Gnome about Customers are SpecialProfessionalism
- Penddraig AK… about Customers are SpecialYou? Professionalism?? You hate Customers. So I vote for "The Customer is always Right" That way they may learn.
- Penddraig AK… about Friday 13th - triple bad lo…It's ok I have a plan. I am almost 100% positive i read an old wise woman's tale that. Alcohol counters …
- Reverend Doc… about Friday 13th - triple bad lo…It's a good thing that panicking is in my blood, because you've set my panic sensors off, mate. It's midmorning …
- Penddraig AK… about Wrexham Gets Super PrisonSee, I put a lot of work into my Zombie Survival Plans. Because it's only a matter of time.
- Erica Olivier about Wrexham Gets Super PrisonAaaaand, you can throw prisoners over the wall as a distraction for when you have to leave for groceries and …