Turns out the Three Ninjas was given the “Versatile Blogger Award” by lovely Laura Roberts author of such books as “Rebels of the 512” And fellow Ninja!!!
Now having the awesome honor that is this award, comes with a responsibility, because as we all know “With great power comes great responsibility!” (Editor: “I Know… I went there!!!”)
So the rules state I should nominate 15 blogs I enjoy reading for this award. so here goes. (And these are in no fixed order)
- TheBloggess Like Mother Teresa but better Because Jenny is the funniest blogger you will ever read
- Geek in the middle of nowhere A good place for Your Geek & Gaming News
- Giant Fire Breathing Robot Because, if I did not the pyr-0 would come to my house and burn it down
- Felicia Day Because I have a crush on her
- Bonnie Burton For the above reason
- Geek & Sundry For Tabletop & the other good shows they make.
- Lifehacker because everyones life needs a bit of hacking
- Hack a Day They have some great projects you CAN try at home.
- Telling Dad This is a very funny blog.
- This is not that blog its the other one, the one you love.
- NerdLunch because even nerds need to eat.
- I Saw Elvis In The Woods Award winning welsh blog.
- Boing Boing The name says it all
- Geek Dad because Dad’s need a mention as well.
Wow… Listing 15 blogs was not as easy as I thought it would be.
I’m also supposed to tell my nominator seven things about me, as part of my award acceptance speech. So here goes again
- I am colourblind
- I am a trained Electrical Engineer who has trouble with red’s & green’s its Russian roulette
- I was once a foot away from the Queen of the UK
- I used to get begging letters from Mensa
- I have way more weapons in my place than shoes (possibly more than socks)
- I am a godfather, but not the fun kind that gets to run a crime empire
- I have a plan in place for when the Zombie Apocalypse kicks off.