I saw this on a friends LJ, It looks nice, simple and safe.
Type “[your name] likes to” into Google and list ten things the Internet thinks you like to do.
Oh but it gets worrying…
Wayne likes to relax by seducing pensioners.
Wayne likes to go deeper.
Wayne likes to eat his meals from a dog dish with chop sticks.
Wayne likes to rub fabulous feasts in the faces of the uninvited.
Wayne likes to say that his job is to help people catch fish by design, not by accident.
Wayne likes to say, “We’re in the business of helping others help others.”
Wayne likes to share his knowledge with others.
Wayne likes to hang out behind the band overlooking the DuPont Circle underpass.
Wayne likes to challenge his audiences to think outside the norm and to truly consider how and why they operate the way they do.
I found this on someones LJ, and thought I’d see how bad I scored…
10 ways to tell you’re a geek:
1. You have a smartphone: Technically Yes, I own one but don’t use it. It was a gift from a client.
2. You have a laptop: Yes.
3. You have a travelling USB cable “just in case”: Yes. But only to recharge my mp3/gps/stuff
4. You understand WEP keys: Yes.
5. You have more than one device capable of playing MP3′s: Yes, mp3 player, GPS, PDA, Phone, etc…
6. You have a flickr account: NO! Thank The gods!!!
7. You have a t-shirt from think geek: Nope, None
8. You can still remember how to program in an 8 bit basic: Yes..
10. You have a thorough understanding of at least 1 sci fi programme: Yes, but only due to having a mind that stores pointless information.
8/10 Not too bad I suppose..
Right.. Time for food….
I thought it was about time I did a update on my 101 challange. so here goes :-
Start Date: 01/01/2007
End Date: 28/09/2009
Days Left: 872 days.
Tasks under way: 22
Tasks completed: 13