1. What did you do in 2006 that you’d never done before?
Went to a fancy do at a gentleman’s club, started training in the art of the technoshaman. Visited Spain.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Well I partially kept some of them, and totally ignored others. But I intend to do better in 2007.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes. Congratulations Suz.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. My Nian. (Grandmother) Gone but not forgotten
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A decent Wage, An aim in life, a long term relationship, a gun!
7. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
15th September, when we got the phone call while on holiday in Spain that my grandmother had passed away.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Winning the 1st FCMA student of the month award, Being invited to a movie premier, Being age checked for buying alcohol in a supermarket, Gods I need a more exciting life.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Failing my New Years Resolutions.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just continuations of last years injuries, and variations there on…
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Laptop & PDA So I can be a mobile Geek :0)
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Me!! for resisting taking revenge on my aunt.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
My aunt Janet Saiet. Who stole my Grandmothers house to spite her dead father, and then tried blackmailing her seriously ill sister…
14. Where did most of your money go?
Dojo Fee’s, Petrol, DVD’s, Books…
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Nothing. Its been a long time since I got really excited about anything
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? same
b) thinner or fatter? fatter
c) richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Enjoyed myself, finished projects, been healthier
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
been annoyed by things
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Traditional Christmas, At home with family
21. What was your favourite month of 2006?
I don’t think i have a favourite month of 2006
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
No. I believe I am too fussy!
23. How many one-night stands?
Err, we counting just a single night, not like a couple of nights. I not the kind of man who kisses and tells, so lets just say more than several, less than dozens…
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
Coupling… (Thanks to for making me watch the backlog of episodes. )
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yes, My Evil Aunt.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Warriors Edge. The starting of my Technoshaman Training.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A 1st Edition Copy of The Warriors Edge..
29. What did you want and not get?
A glock 19… But they were out of stock, so I should get it in February!
30. What was your favourite film of this year?
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I cant remember, it was a busy week, visiting people around the place, fancy do, clubbing….
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A Happier Workplace, A long term Relationship, More Free Time…
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Jeans and Sweatshirt… Casual Attire
34. What kept you sane?
My collection of talking potatoes
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
?? err Fergie
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
The forced dissection of aliens? no idea I don’t do politics…
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Don’t think there was one…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Never ignore injuries, they just get worse…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
We are the D! We are the D! We are the D!